Sunday, February 04, 2007

Lenten Mission at St. Luke's Feb 27, 28 & Mar. 1 will feature Fr. Joseph Creedon from Christ the King

Presently I am on vacation in Florida with my father. When I return he will be coming with me to spend time close to my mother in the nursing home. I am looking forward to some quiet time before the busy season of Lent. Put aside February 27 and 28 and March 1 for our Lenten Mission. Fr. Joseph Creedon will be here as our speaker and he will not disappoint you.

A big thank you to Mike Sever and our marketing committee who did such a great job on the open house. The Mass went off perfectly as a packed church saw our school at its best. Please keep our principal search process in your prayers. Looking forward to seeing you all back here next weekend.

Fr. Bob Hawkins - February 3, 2007

No comments: